top-yhdistykset-partakosken_martat.jpg

Partakosken Martat

Partakosken Marttakerho club, which is the local branch of the Martha Association, was founded on 4 March 1927. The first appointed chair of the club was Olga Pylkkö, a daughter of a local farmer and landowner. The club became an association on 25 January 2007. The first chair of the association was Maija-Liisa Heikkonen.

At present, the members of the association meet once a month in winter. In addition, the association organizes themed courses and trips to neighbouring associations, trips to the theatre and to interesting destinations mainly within the local region.

CONTACT US:

Sirpa Alatalo, Chair, tel. +358 40 513 1309

Marjatta Huusari, Secretary, tel. +358 40 7230800